Why Use the Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone?
- The Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone feels like a thumb. Clients, including massage therapists, cannot tell when you're using a Thumbby™ or your thumb (or elbow or heel of the hand).
- The Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone sticks to walls (if they are smooth). Even if you never use a Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone on a client, you'll want one for reaching points on your own back.
- You can use Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cones hot, cold, or room temperature. You heat them the same as hot stones. They come out slightly cooler than stones and stay hot two to three times longer. You can also heat them in a towel cabinet or in the sun. DO NOT microwave!
- The Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone saves wear on your thumbs. It reduces the effort needed to loosen tight muscles by giving no-thumb alternatives for Swedish techniques. For example, instead of kneading with your thumb, hold the Thumbby™ Massage Cone turned on its side and then use your whole arm to knead.
- The Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone used dry grips skin better than hands can, even through clothing. This makes it an excellent tool for chair massage, scar massage, and myofascial techniques.
- The Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone is light in weight and totally portable. Take a Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone with you when you travel to help stay loose on your journey.
- Made in the USA